- 57.4 could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)
- 81.8 could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)
- 82.6 could NOT correctly say that Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)
- 88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)
- 56.1 % could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).And yet…..
- Only 13.7% failed to identify Palin as the person their party spent $150,000 in clothes on
- Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter
- And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her “house,” even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!
So, as I pointed out before, the democrats were able to get a message of hate and fear out, but not their agenda. My theory is that liberal democrats really don't want people to really think about their agenda before they vote.
The utter cluelessness of these Obama supporters is rather scary. It also could spell trouble for Obama. When he starts doing what he said he would do, his supporters will be upset that he isn't doing what they thought he would do.
Keep in mind that these are not just carefully selected clips to make Obama supporters look foolish, they are accurate representative samples as shown by polling.
Update: by way of Instapundit, "It’s worth noting that the Obama voters in Zogby’s sample were 97 percent high school graduates and–rather shockingly–55 percent college graduates. It’s almost enough to make you wonder about the future of democracy."