Urbin Report

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A couple of quick political comments.

I’ve had a couple of people ask me if it is true that Barak Obama is a Muslim.
As much as the HRC campaign would like this rumor they spread to be true, it isn’t.
He is a Christian. He and his family have been active in his church for a very long time.
If you’re bothered by Mike Huckabee’s religious background, you should take a long hard look at the Church Barak Obama is closely associated with.

I’ve also had people tell me they won’t vote for Romney because he’s a Mormon. Most of the people would never had let the words “I won’t vote for Lieberman because he’s a Jew” escape their lips. Mormons are from what I can see, are not members of the trilaterial commission. I’ve lived in the Peoples Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a couple of decades now, and from my point of view, while Governor, Romney was not receiving his marching orders from Salt Lake City. Now, there are other practical reasons to have concerns about Romney. For example, the Republican party here in the PCM was worse off after four years of his leadership than they were when he took office.