Urbin Report

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why Air America Tanked...

From a comment thread on HotAir:

My wife listens to Stephanie Miller in the morning. (Yes, I am in a mixed marriage.) SM sounds like she is trying to be Laura Ingraham, but without the talent and guests. I have never heard anyone substantial on her show. But, this is a paraphrase of one of her quotes regarding the immigration issue:

‘I don’t like to refer to them as “illegal immigrants.” Thats so dehumanizing. It’s not like they committed a crime and killed someone.’

You can’t make this stuff up.


My Comment:
The sad part is that Stephanie Miller was one of the better hosts on Err America. I used to listen to her for laughs before the format was pulled for not being able to draw enough listeners in the Boston area.

Originally posted on No Moss Here.