Jay Tea has a list of shameful democrat hypocrisy.
1) Military service, and especially what one did or did not do during the Viet Nam war, is irrelevant when running for president. (1992, 1996)
2) What one did during the Viet Nam war is far more important than what one has done in the 30+ years since, when running for president. (2004)
7) A politician who allegedly says "nigger" in his college days is an irredeemable racist. (2004)
8) A former leader of the Ku Klux Klan who is still using the word "nigger" is not only an acceptable Senator, but should be considered a champion and lion of the Senate. (2001)
9) An arrest at the age of 30 for drunken driving brands someone an irredeemable alcoholic. (2000)
10) Driving a car into the water and leaving a woman to drown while trying to construct an alibi is an "unfortunate accident." (1969)