This is a little scary since my youngest son is one of those Freshman
1. The Soviet Union has never existed and therefore is about as scary as the student union.
2. They have known only two presidents.
3. For most of their lives, major U.S. airlines have been bankrupt.
4. Manuel Noriega has always been in jail in the U.S.
6. There has always been only one Germany.
7. They have never heard anyone actually “ring it up” on a cash register.
20. Text messaging is their e-mail.
31. They grew up in minivans.
32. Reality shows have always been on television.
40. Affluent troubled teens in Southern California have always been the subjects of television series.
41. They have always been able to watch wars and revolutions live on television.