Urbin Report

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Some more debate highlights.

The Best of the Web lists some classic Kerry from the debate:

"I'll never give a veto to any country over our security. But . . ."

"We have to be steadfast and resolved, and I am. And I will succeed for those troops, now that we're there. We have to succeed. We can't leave a failed Iraq. But . . ."

"No president, through all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor would I, the right to pre-empt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America. But . . ."

"I've never wavered in my life. I know exactly what we need to do in Iraq, and my position has been consistent: Saddam Hussein is a threat. He needed to be disarmed. We needed to go to the U.N. The president needed the authority to use force in order to be able to get him to do something, because he never did it without the threat of force. But . . ."


I'd like to see the Senator run on his record, but...he record in the Senate, the 20% of the time he bothered to show up, sucks and he knows it!