Urbin Report

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Found at the Bitch Girls Site

Shaking Things Up At The Boston Globe

This article belongs in another section of the newspaper. I realize that stories in the "Living Arts" section don't get a lot of respect as it is, but this is really a stretch. This isn't objective reporting. This is nothing more than a "I was a Womyn's Studies major in college and I want to pretend to use my degree for something" piece that, if it should have been published at all, belongs in the op/ed section. Topic: Why girls with guns in Hollywood are just trying to pretend to have a penis and they aren't real feminists. Note to author: We'll see who the real feminist is when I have the tools to stop an asshole that wants to attack me and you stand there screaming for help from a strong man to come help you.